HOW CAN DASHANG LEP BE EFFECTIVE FOR EPILEPTIC PATIENTS?
KNOW REASONS HERE
Dashang lep is an effective Ayurvedic powder that is used in paste form. As the name suggests, it is made up of ten components (dash-ten, and-components). It includes the natural herbs that are beneficial for skin in such a combo that all the herbs work in maximum efficiency.
Dashanga has many medicinal properties that can treat many skin disorders and inflammation. Dashanga is made up of Ayurvedic techniques. Ayurveda believes in balancing the three doshas Vata, Pitta, and Kapha in equal proportion.
All these three doshas are available in the body naturally in equal proportion but if the proportion becomes imbalanced, it causes multiple issues in the body. According to Ayurveda, any disease a body faces is because of this imbalance. Any medicine curated in Ayurveda has the aim of balancing the three doshas.
It believes that if the doshas will be balanced, the body will cure the disease itself. Instead of working on symptoms of disease, Ayurveda aims to work on the actual cause and that helps the treatment to cure the body permanently. Dashang lep is also one such medicine that helps the body in balancing these three doshas. It works externally and is applied to the skin.
Dashang Lep is made up of 10 herbs, the combination of which gives it its uniqueness. All these herbs, when mixed in a proper proportion, work effectively on the skin. Dashang Lep uses the following 10 ingredients-
- Daru Haridra
These 10 herbs are made into a paste with ghee. Nowadays, a powder from this combination is also available that can be made into a paste with the help of water and applied to the desired area.
DASHANG LEP BENEFITS
Dashang Lep uses the above natural herbs to provide relief from many skin conditions. It is also helpful in treating infections and wounds. Following are the major Dashang Lep benefits–
- Fever-Dashang lep balances all three doshas of the body which can be a cause of fever. So, it helps in reducing fever. Along with that, it also decreases the temperature level of the body.
- Acne- Acne occurs either due to puberty and hormonal changes or bacterial infection on the skin. If the cause is a bacterial infection, Dashang lep can be helpful in reducing acne.
- Eczema- Eczema is a skin condition that causes itchy inflammation. The herbs used in Dashang Lep can be helpful in reducing inflammation providing healthier skin.
- Chicken Pox Blisters- Chicken Pox Blisters can be painful and itchy. If not treated well they can even leave permanent marks on the body. Dashanglep helps in reducing the blisters and gives a cooling sensation to the skin.
- Genital Herpes- Herpes is a sexually transmitted disease. It causes small blisters on the genital areas or around the mouth. The inflammation and blisters can be reduced by applying this lep to the affected area.
- Vaginal Infection- Vaginal infection can be caused due to many reasons. It can cause inflammation of the skin, and irritation. It also causes a burning sensation. Dashang lep can reduce the symptoms and treat the infection.
DASHANG LEP IN EPILEPSY
Dashang lep is used to balance Pitta-Kapha dosha. According to Ayurvedic Science, epilepsy occurs when the channels between the heart and brain are clogged due to an imbalance of doshas. As Dashang lep cures Pitta-Kapha dosha, it can be added to treat epilepsy.
However, Dashang Lep itself is not sufficient and should be combined with other medicines to cure other doshas as well, it can prove to be helpful in the treatment.
DASHANG LEP PRICE
Dashang Lep prices differ for different companies but Dashanglep Patanjali is advised by most physicians. Its price and easy access are the reasons for that. Patanjali Dashang Lep retails for 450 INR for 1kg of pack. Its smaller packers are also available.
DASHANG LEP SIDE EFFECTS
Until now, no side effects have been measured of dashanglep. Its ingredients are natural and hence do not give any reaction to the skin.
DASHANG LEP USES
It can be applied to the infected area for 15-20 minutes and then should be washed off with water. In case of a warm feeling or burning sensation, apply not more than 5-7 minutes.
DASHANG LEP WARNING
This Lep is for external use only and should not be taken orally.
Dashang Lep is a great way to treat skin problems including bacterial infections. The herbs used in the Lep act as a coolant and provide relaxation to the inflamed skin. It also causes itchiness on the skin. It also works to balance the disorders. In epilepsy, it can surely be helpful if combined with correct medicines.