WHY IS MEDHA VATI SO POPULAR FOR THE TREATMENT OF EPILEPSY?
” KNOW THE POWER OF THIS AYURVEDIC HERB HERE “
Are you diagnosed with epilepsy? Have you ever tried curing this disease with the help of Ayurvedic herbs? Do you know Ayurvedic medicines are very helpful in curing epilepsy? You may be having a lot of questions related to this disorder and how it can be controlled. Let’s find out answers to all these questions.
Ayurvedic herbs purify the body and enhance immunity. They help in maintaining a balance between mind, body, and soul. One such herb is Medha Vati, which is widely used to treat epilepsy.
This herb along with other beneficial herbs is combined and medicine is formed which is very effective in treating epilepsy. Moreover, it is proved that medicines can treat the majority of epilepsy cases.
According to a survey, approximately 80% of people using this medicine have confirmed that this Medha Vati has been really effective in controlling their epilepsy disorder.
The rest 20% haven’t benefited from this medicine. This is totally fine because every person is different. A medicine that may be effective on one person may but not be effective on another. Medha Vati Extra Power helps in curing epilepsy by strengthening the brain and the nervous system. Read on to know more about this Ayurvedic medicine.
Before jumping on to the medicine lets us know basic knowledge about epilepsy. Epilepsy is a neurological disorder. Due to this disorder, the brain functions abnormally.
This results in seizures or periods of unusual behavior, sensations, and, in rare cases, loss of awareness. Epilepsy harms the functioning of the brain and the nervous system. It can affect both men and women irrespective of their age or background.
Seizure is the symptom of epilepsy but there have been cases where people who have seizures don’t have epilepsy! This is because seizures can also occur due to other medical issues.
During a seizure, some persons with epilepsy just stare blankly for a few seconds, while others move their limbs or legs frequently. A single seizure does not imply that you have epilepsy. It is diagnosed when a person has two unprovoked seizures that are not caused by known and reversible medical diseases such as alcohol withdrawal or extremely low blood sugar.
When epilepsy is diagnosed the next step is to treat it. To stop or control seizures, anti-seizure medicines are used. These anti-seizure medicines help in controlling the seizure. One such medicine is Medha Vati, a powerful Ayurvedic herb that helps treat epilepsy.
Developed about 3000 years ago, Ayurvedic medicines are the world’s oldest medicine that heals the whole body. Ayurvedic medicines are based on the notion that health and wellness are dependent on the balance of the mind, body, and spirit. Its primary purpose is to promote health rather than to combat sickness.
An Ayurvedic practitioner would help you by developing a treatment plan for your individual needs. They will consider your physical and emotional factors, your major life force, and the balance of all mind, body, and spirit. The purpose of treatment is to rid your body of undigested food, which can accumulate and cause sickness.
The question here arises is whether these medicines are effective or not? According to a few studies, Ayurvedic remedies can help control symptoms in people with type 2 diabetes and reduce pain and boost function in persons with osteoarthritis.
ABOUT MEDHA VATI
Medha Vati is a very powerful Ayurvedic medicine that contains Ayurvedic herbs. These herbs are very effective as they release a hormone that relaxes the mind. Due to the presence of Ayurvedic herbs, it is full of natural goodness.
Medha Vati Extra Powder helps in curing epilepsy, sleeplessness, headaches, stress, and other problems related to the brain. It can also help with depression caused by daydreaming, unpleasant thoughts, and irritation. It boosts people’s self-esteem, enthusiasm, and energy. It is utilized by students and intellectuals as a mental tonic.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Medha Vati is manufactured by Patanjali. This Company was established in 2006 with the aim of urban and rural development. It is a consumer company situated in Haridwar manufacturing Ayurvedic medicines which boost immunity and solves various health problems.
This company donates a large portion of its profits to charities. The company was founded to combine the science of Ayurveda with cutting-edge technology and old wisdom.
The medicines they manufacture are first evaluated in the laboratories and then on animals like rats and rabbits. If the medicines tests are successful on animals then it is tried on humans. This whole process helps in clarifying the scientific realities of Ayurveda and gives new hope to patients who have given up after years of allopathic treatment.
MEDHA VATI USES
Whenever a person faces the below-mentioned problems, he/she should try this really effective Ayurvedic medicine for curing it. Also, consult your doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Memory loss
MEDHA VATI MEDICINAL PROPERTIES
This medicine has the following medicinal properties:
· Enhances memory
· Antidepressant and anti-stress medication
· Helps the body to adapt to stress
· Helps in relaxing
· Reduces anxiety
· Prevents gas formation
· Promotes digestion
MEDHA VATI PRICE
Medha Vati comes in the form of tablets. These tablets come in a pack size of 40 grams which is Rs 185 or 500mg-Packet of 120 tablets costs Rs 250. These medicines are valid for 60 months from the date of manufacturing.
It is advised to keep the packet in a cool and dry place and also away from kids and pets.
MEDHA VATI INGREDIENTS
1 tablet of Medha Vati Extra-Power medicine consists of the following key ingredients:
- Brahmi -54.7 mg
- Shankpushpi -54.7 mg
- Vacha -43.7 mg
- Lavandula Stoechas-23.7 mg
- Fennel seeds-19.2mg
- Mohra Pishti-19.3mg
- Praval Pishti-17 mg
- Mukta Pishti-11.25 mg
- Extracts of Vacha(54.6 mg),Jyotimati (43.7 mg),Brahmi(11.25mg),Shankpushpi(11.25mg)
HOW TO TAKE MEDHA VATI
Since every individual is different, the dose for every individual also varies. Therefore, consulting your doctor before consuming the medicine can help you from having any side effects. The normal dose advised in almost all the cases is:
- When should it be taken: After Meal
- Maximum Tablets: 2 Tablet per day
- The recommended way of taking: Lukewarm Water or milk
- Course Time period: 3 weeks
For children below five years, half tablets twice a day must be given, and for children above five years, one tablet twice a day.
MEDHA VATI BENEFITS
Medha Vati is very effective in improving the overall brain and nervous system. Apart from this other benefits includes:
- Increasing memory- This is a memory enhancer medicine that helps in improving the brain’s intellectual and cognitive functioning. It boosts the emotional and intellectual talents of adults and children and helps them to concentrate for a long period of time.
- Controls Anxiety- Medha Vati Extra Power is effective in the treatment of anxiety disorders. It relaxes the brain and lowers down the symptoms of anxiety disorders such as heavy sweating, elevated heart rate, fumbling, and lack of confidence.
- Depression- It works as an adaptogenic agent and allows a person to cope with life’s pressures. It also has a soothing and relaxing impact on the brain and nerves. Moreover, it increases a person’s self-confidence.
- Treats Insomnia – Medha Vati is very helpful in curing insomnia. It has a relaxing effect and thus helps in getting a peaceful sleep. This medicine reduces stress and makes a person feel fresh and active during the day so that the person can sleep well at night.
- Controls or Cures Epilepsy- Due to epilepsy seizures are caused. This medicine lessens the frequency of seizures in a person. It avoids nerve overstimulation, which is what causes seizures.
- Helps in controlling migraines and headaches: Medha Vati is an efficient medication that can provide immediate relief from headache and migraine symptoms. This medication works as a sedative and has a relaxing effect thereby providing migraine relief.
- Controls Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. – It is a disorder in which individuals develop an obsession or doing and act again and again like checking doorknobs, washing hands, repeating a line said by some person, or re-reading phrases and lines in a book. Medha Vati has been proved to control people suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Improved the quality of life of Down syndrome patients- The medicine does not cure down syndrome but helps in increasing the life of these disabled persons by improving their cognitive functions. Down syndrome is a physical and mental abnormality that is caused by a genetic issue. Children with Down syndrome exhibit features such as a flat face and a short neck.
MEDHA VATI SIDE EFFECTS
This medicine is made of natural ingredients. No chemicals are added to it. Therefore this medicine is safe to use. It doesn’t have any side effects on the person taking it. Moreover, by the consumption of this medicine for a long time, people don’t get addicted to it.
Apart from this, some people may face a little pain in their abdomen and stomach discomfort. But this side effect occurs only when the person intakes medicine before a meal.
Therefore, this is why it is advised to take the medicine after the meal. The usual rule of thumb that should be kept in mind while purchasing the medicine online or from an Ayurvedic practitioner is to never exceed the prescribed dose.
For pregnant women: This medicine has an ingredient named Vacha in it which exerts emmenagogue. This may cause uterine wall bleeding Thus, it is advised to consult your physician or Ayurvedic doctor before taking it. It might be harmful to pregnant women.
Breastfeeding: When administered by a breastfeeding woman, this medication is not known to negatively affect the newborn baby.
It is recommended that whenever you start taking a new medicine, it’s a good idea to keep track of any side effects you see and report them to your doctor. But why a doctor needs to be consulted before taking this medicine when it has no side effects?
A doctor knows what treatment is best for you, how strong is your body, how much dose will your body be able to accept.
Basically, there is no guarantee that you will not experience any adverse effects, but the usual assumption is that if the medicine is taken at the prescribed amount you are safe.
DO’S AND DON’T
The patients having epilepsy must take special care of their eating habits. How is food-related to epilepsy? The type of food you are eating has a direct impact on your body. If you are consuming a lot of junk, your body is prone to more diseases.
To minimize the effect of epilepsy and gain quick results, every patient is advised by their doctors to keep strict control of their diet and take precautions. The below mentioned dos and don’ts should be followed:
- Consume wheat
- Drink milk regularly
- Eat black gram or sprouts
- Take adequate sleep
- Do yoga for peace of mind
- Eat food having high fat and protein and low carbohydrates.
- Do meditation for peace of mind
- Avoid green chili, spicy food, potatoes, and yellow pea
- Don’t eat stale food
- Avoid having fish and milk together
- Stay away from alcohol
- No stress or anxiety should be taken
- Stay away from adventurous activities like paragliding, deep-sea diving, etc,
- If there are bowel or bladder movements don’t hide them.
Epilepsy is caused by bad food habits, drinking alcohol, or psychological factors such as anger, shock, etc. A proper Ayurvedic treatment if given can control epilepsy. Medicinal herbs which are used in Medha Veda like Ashwagandha, Jyotishmati, Fennel seeds, etc. are extremely effective and non-dangerous for the treatment of epilepsy. Moreover, continuous consultation and follow-ups with your doctor can be beneficial in curing the disease.
Yes, the medicine is absolutely safe for children. But it is advised that before using this medicine for children consult your medical practitioner.
If the medicine is taken as prescribed by the doctor, no side effects will be seen. However, if the medicine is taken before a meal or an overdose is taken then it might cause discomfort in the stomach.
This medicine is very effective in the development of the brain and the nervous system.
For the treatment of epilepsy, Medha Vati is one of the best Ayurvedic medicines. It aids in the improvement of concentration and memory. Thereby preventing the overactivity of brain cells, which can result in a seizure. It also facilitates communication.
The medicine can be used before 60 months of manufacturing.
Yes, this can be taken daily. Make sure to consult your doctor first for the dosages.