SHOULD YOU TRY SMRITI SAGAR RAS FOR EPILEPSY?
KNOW THE EXPERT’S ADVICE HERE
How often do you consume ayurvedic products?
Smriti Sagar ras is an ayurvedic medicine having many benefits. We will learn how the ras helps us in treating diseases.
Well, Ayurveda is an ancient practice of medicine that started in India. The intellectual sages of the Indian subcontinent formulated remedies with the help of plants and their products like the roots, fruits, seeds, stems, and cure the disease and provide relief some thousand years ago. Regular experimentation and observation helped them understand varied properties and benefits coming out of a single herb. This legacy is still alive and carried on in India as well as many parts of the world.
Foreigners trust the method more than the Indians and often visit India to get treated. This is both naturally beneficial and cost-effective for them, keeping in mind India’s currency among the other countries.
Let us dive into knowing more about smriti Sagar ras being beneficial to treat epilepsy disease.
WHAT IS SMRITI SAGAR RAS?
The smriti Sagar ras is an Ayurvedic medicine that is available in a tablet form, unlike its name. As we know, the Ayurvedic approach of treatment involves a holistic approach. Ayurveda believes in bringing a balance between the body, mind, and soul by bringing the level of doshas to a balance. The three doshas that we have are:
Each dosha has a characteristic feature that defines our temperament, mood swings, diagnosis of diseases, pimples, acne, etc. So, the formulation of smriti sagar ras tablets is done to treat and cure neurological disorders.
Ayurveda understands the effectiveness of the metals. We have often heard about the benefits of drinking water from a copper utensil early in the morning. So here also, ingredients like:
- Arsenic trisulphide, etc.
Are purified and processed to make the smriti Sagar ras. The consumption of metals helps in the regulation and functioning of our bodies.
WHAT ARE THE PRICES AND DOSAGE OF SMRITI SAGAR RAS?
Smriti Sagar ras prices can be a bit expensive. As we know, there are many brands in the market like:
- Basic Ayurveda store
And many more which set various prices on the tablets. However, smriti sagar ras online purchase can help us in getting favorable discounts and cash backs which may neutralize the expensive part. However, an average range of the medicine prices ranges between Rs. 80 to 170 with at least 80 tablets on an average, comparing all the brands.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF SMRITI SAGAR RAS?
Smriti sagar ras uses are mostly specific to the brain and the nerves. With the composition of the metal, it is the best ayurvedic remedy to treat the nervous disorders. The uses of the tablets are:
- Effective in treating epilepsy. The copper compounds present in the tablets help in reducing the occurrence of seizures, the main symptom of epilepsy disease. The incorporation of Brahmi helps in balancing the three doshas of the body and also ensures the healthy functioning of the brain. The tablets work wonders in curing other symptoms like fainting, temporary confusion, and memory loss.
- Apart from curing epilepsy, smriti sagar ras tablets tend to rejuvenate the brain. It enhances our concentration level, memory, intelligence, learning, and brainstorming skills.
- It helps in curing the numbness of the hands and feet, helping with the weakness and pain as well.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF SMRITI SAGAR RAS?
Generally, ayurvedic medicines do not have many side effects as they are natural. However, the side effects may vary from person to person due to the different doshas in their bodies. This is why it is always advisable to get a personalized ayurvedic treatment to avail of maximum benefits. So there are no Smriti Sagar ras side effects when prescribed to the patients.
SOME TIPS TO REMEMBER
- Self-medication of smriti Sagar ras must be completely forbidden. The heavy metal ingredients present in the tablets might or might not work favorably with the body.
- Overdosage of the medicine can have fatal results
- Smriti Sagar ras tablets must be avoided during the gestation period and lactation.
- Always take the tablets under the supervision of a doctor
Ayurveda is an excellent option for treating diseases only when the treatment is correctly executed. Supervision and guidance of a medical practitioner are very important.
Smriti Sagar ras is an ayurvedic medicine helping cure brain and nerves related problems with the help of ingredients having heavy metals as well as herbs and plants. The tablets are manufactured after 100% purification and processing of the metals like mercury, copper, etc., and then mixed with plant-based ingredients to provide maximum benefits. It is highly effective to the person to whom it suits best. So, make sure to take the doctor’s advice before making a decision.