WHAT IS TAGARA?
KNOW WHY IT IS CONSUMED BY EPILEPTIC PATIENTS HERE.
Ayurvedic medicines have been known to have a wide range of treatments. All of them are completely natural and made from a variety of herbs, this makes their side effects more manageable if any.
I’m sure you’re wondering “why Ayurveda if there’s a possibility of side effects and not modern medicine?” The reason is that Ayurveda treats the whole body unlike modern medicine which only provides temporary relief, ayurvedic medicines are made to heal you completely and that’s why they are compositions of many medicinal herbs that complement each other and ensure good health.
A perennial herb, Tagara, has been used as a relaxant for many centuries in ayurvedic medicine and is now being studied for its versatile medicinal properties by many researchers. Through research, it was found that Tagara can be used to treat neurological, digestive, and psychological issues including epilepsy and insomnia. Amazing, right? One herb, endless solutions!
Let’s take a look at what tagara is and why it’s used to treat epileptic patients!
WHAT IS TAGARA?
Tagara is a perennial herb used as an anesthetic and to heal digestive, neurological, and psychological issues. It’s found in Southern Asia and some parts of Africa. It is a flowering plant that has many medicinal properties and is mainly used in ayurvedic medicine. Its roots are used to treat many diseases and disorders like insomnia, ADHD, anxiety, depression, epilepsy, etc.
It is the primary ingredient in Himalaya Tagara, a commercial tablet that is used for therapeutic and stomach relief. It is also used to regulate blood circulation, menstruation cycles and treat menstrual cramps. Want to know more about Tagara and its benefits and uses in detail? Read all about them below!
WHAT ARE TAGARA’S USES AND BENEFITS?
While it is mainly known for its soothing and relaxing properties, it has many more benefits and uses that aren’t widely known. Here is everything you need to know:
- Regulates blood circulation in the body.
- Anti-anxiety and depression
- Relieves stress and treats insomnia
- Pain-relieving properties
- Anticonvulsant properties
- Aphrodisiac properties
- Digestive properties
- Prevents spasms and nerve blocks
Himalaya tagara tablet uses:
- Anxiety and stress: Tagara has soothing and nerve relaxing properties that treat anxiety and help in stress relief.
- Depression and insomnia: Tagara has antidepressant properties that calm the mind and help patients fall asleep easily.
- Menstruation: Women experiencing menstrual cramps or irregular periods can consume tagara to regulate blood flow to their pelvic region and have a healthy menstruation cycle.
- Chronic pain: Tagara has anesthetic and sedative properties that are extremely effective on patients that are suffering from chronic pain as it provides long-term relief.
- Sexual dysfunctions: It is a natural aphrodisiac and treats sexual dysfunctions.
- Stomach issues: Stomach-related issues and digestive problems can be treated with Tagara.
- Irregular blood circulation: It removes nerve blocks and ensures a healthy and regular blood flow through the whole body.
- Spasms and convulsions: Its anticonvulsant and antispasmodic properties are the main reason Tagara is used to treat epilepsy, it calms the nerves and organizes brain signals that prevent convulsions and spasms.
TAGARA HIMALAYA TABLETS
Himalaya tagara tablets are anti-stress, sleep-inducing supplements that are also used to treat many other disorders. The main ingredient of the tablet is Tagara root that is procured from Himalayan regions. It is an ayurvedic medicine that is extremely effective and has gotten a lot of positive feedback.
Here are some Himalaya tagara tablets uses:
- Nerve relief
- Sleep inducer
- Anti-anxiety drug
- Anti-seizure drug
- Digestive supplement
- Pain relief
- Blood Purifier and stimulator
The dosage of tagara Himalaya tablets depends entirely on your medical condition. It is better to seek medical advice before using these tablets. Here’s some advice regarding its usage:
- For acute conditions, it is usually advised to take one tablet twice a day until your symptoms disappear.
- Stop using it if the symptoms don’t disappear within 4 days, you might need medical assistance and it’s better to not take risks.
- Do not use it if you’re pregnant because it can cause miscarriage.
Himalaya tagara tablets are affordable and are easily available. They are usually sold in the price range of ₹160 – ₹330 and are available in a 60-tablets pack.
HOW DO TAGARA TABLETS HELP EPILEPTIC PATIENTS?
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder wherein the brain loses control over electric activity in the brain cells and sends out involuntary signals to the body that are called seizures. Epileptic patients can live seizure-free normal lives if treated properly. Anti-seizure treatments can be very costly and proper care is inaccessible to a majority of the patients.
An affordable and easily available alternative is consuming Himalaya tagara tablets. Tagra has been medically proven as an effective remedy for epilepsy and is used by many epileptic patients. Here’s why:
- Epilepsy is a neurological disorder and Tagra is believed to be neuroprotective i.e. it protects the brain from unusual activity or possible harm.
- Lack of sleep is a trigger for many patients and Tagara prevents these seizure triggers by helping patients sleep soundly.
- Stress and anxiety can cause triggers and seizures to become fatal and progress into generalized seizures, Tagara can protect patients from possible harm by calming their nerves.
- Convulsions are painful and extremely fatal. Due to its anticonvulsant properties, Tagra tablets are the perfect treatment method for epileptic patients who are more likely to have generalized seizures.
- Low blood pressure and a weak immune system can be fatal for epileptic patients, Tagra tablets regulate blood flow and keep the body healthy with proper blood circulation to prevent any triggers.
Tagra is a medicinal herb that has anti-anxiety, antidepressant, natural stress, and pain reliever properties. It also calms the nerves by regulating blood flow. It is an effective medicine for epileptic patients and has helped many in seizure reduction. It turns out to be an affordable, fast and effective alternative to traditional modern medicine.