USING YOGENDRA RAS IN EPILEPSY:
KNOW-HOW IS IT HELPFUL HERE
Epilepsy is affecting almost 65 million people worldwide making it the fourth largest neurological disorder. In epilepsy, the patient experiences seizures from time to time. In the seizures, the patient goes through abnormal behavior symptoms and sensations. When a seizure occurs the patient has an electric event in any part of the brain and the part which experiences this event is responsible for the time duration and the symptoms of the seizure.
Epilepsy not only affects physical health but also the mental health of the patient. It prevents the patient from doing many chores that are very normal to do, for example driving. Medical science has gone through many studies and concluded that the permanent treatment of epilepsy is not possible but with correct medicines and course duration, the time of seizure and the frequency of seizure, and even the symptoms of a seizure can be controlled.
To combat epilepsy and to help the patient lead a normal and healthy life, Ayurveda has introduced many medicines that can be helpful for the patient. Ayurvedic medical science believes in balance in all the elements of the body to provide the treatment. Yogendra Ras is one such ayurvedic medicine that is made up with the use of many ayurvedic compounds and helps in curing many different problems of the human body.
YOGENDRA RAS INGREDIENTS
Yogendra ras uses a combination of bhasmas. Bhasmas are metallic preparations that are prepared by Ayurvedic techniques. These are prepared with the help of metals. It is believed that the bhasma of every metal possesses different health benefits.
Following bhasmas are used to create Yogendra ras–
- Ras sindoor (Mercury)
- Swarna Bhasma (Gold)
- Kanta lauha Bhasma (Iron)
- Moti Bhasma (Pearl)
- Vang Bhasma (Tin)
YOGENDRA RAS BENEFITS
All these metallic preparations have their own health benefits that make Yogendra ras
unique. Following are the health benefits of different bhasmas used in Yogendra ras medicine-
- Ras Sindoor- Ras Sindoor helps improve immunity. It also releases abdominal pain and diseases related to the urinary system. It helps to fight digestive problems and cardiac diseases.
- Swarna Bhasma- Swarna bhasma has been used from ancient times to treat several disorders. It is used to treat arthritis and asthma. It is also beneficial in nervous system diseases and diabetes.
- Kanta Lauha Bhasma- This bhasma promotes anti-aging and ensures the longevity of life. It improves strength and helps asthmatic patients as well.
- Moti Bhasma- Moti Bhasma has a lot of different health benefits. Moti bhasma helps deal with stress and anxiety. It improves digestion and enhances cardiac functions. It also regulates blood pressure and keeps it at a healthy level. Moti bhasma is filled with purified calcium, so it can be used to improve the condition of calcium deficiency.
- Vang Bhasma- Vang bhasma is used to treat gastric ulcers, asthma, and diabetes. It is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and is filled with antioxidants. It also helps in strengthening muscles.
YOGENDRA RAS USES IN EPILEPSY
Since different bhasmas are used in Yogendra ras, these all collectively can treat all the three doshas present in the body. According to Ayurveda, any disease that occurs in the body is the reflection of the imbalance of all the three doshas Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Balancing these three doses can cure any kind of disease in the body.
All these bhasmas in Yogendra ras help balance the three doshas. Balancing all three doshas can also help in the treatment of epilepsy, as epilepsy is believed to be an imbalance of Pitta and Kapha dosha. With the regular use of Yogendra ras, both these doshas can be balanced that can help the patient in the symptoms of epilepsy. The seizure frequency, time, and symptoms can be reduced with the help of this medicine and patients can lead a healthier life.
YOGENDRA RAS DOSES
Doses of Yogendra ras tablets should be taken as prescribed by the physician. The general doses are 1-2 tablets once or twice a day with lukewarm water for adults. It can be taken before as well as after meals.
YOGENDRA RAS PRICE
Yogendra ras medicine is manufactured by different companies and the price of different companies is also different. Some of the easily available Yogendra ras medicines are Baidyanath Yogendra ras which retails for INR 1465, Dhootapapeshwar Yogendra Ras costs INR 1350, Dabur Yogendra ras that costs 2000 INR. All these prices are for a pack of 10 tablets.
Yogendra ras could seem a little costly, but some of the metals used in creating these bhasmas are very costly, making this overall medicine costly.
YOGENDRA RAS SIDE EFFECTS
This medicine should only be used as prescribed by a certified physician. Wrong doses of this medicine can leave a harmful effect on the body. Overdose of the medicine can also provide dizziness and tremors.
YOGENDRA RAS WARNINGS
- Keep away from the reach of children. In case of accidental intake consult the doctor immediately.
- Pregnant women should consult their doctors before starting the medicines.
- Breastfeeding mothers should consult the doctor and pediatrician about their as well as the child’s health before starting the course of this medicine.
- Doses and course duration should strictly be followed as advised by the physician.
- In case of any side effects, consult the doctor immediately.
Overall, the medicine Yogendra ras has proved to be beneficial to many patients dealing with heart issues, skin infections, stress, anxiety, and other mental health issues, digestion problems, gastric ulcers, and asthma.
With that, it has also proved very effective for epileptic patients. It deals with nervous disorders and provides them relief from seizures. The price can be an issue for some patients, but others think that this medicine is worth a try for epilepsy.